GfreeWifeys's gluten-free lasagna is a simple and delicious way to impress your friends and family. Make it basic or jazz it up with veggie or cheese layers
During Thanksgiving weekend I posted pictures of cookies that I brought home for the holiday. I got tons of messages for the Cute little Halloween pumpkin cookies recipe. We had a blast decorating cookies with my 3 year old niece. Brilliant idea, make a double batch of these simple sugar cookies. Freeze the cookie cutouts layered between parchment paper, making quick and simple cookies on demand. Just pull out however many you need and pop them in the over for about 10 minutes for fresh cookies on demand.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup, room temprature
- 1 Egg
- Water – 1 Tbs
- GF Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
- GF all purpose flour – 2 cups
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg, water, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and blend all together well
- Next add flour and mix until well combined, then cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325* and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out between two sheet of parchment paper about 1/4 inch thick. Depending how thick or thin you make em cooking times vary.
- Use cookie cutter to make desired shapes and space cookies on the lined baking sheet.
- *** I will make a double batch and cut them all out into desired shapes and layer between squares of parchment paper, store in air tight contain in freezer. Pull out just a couple and bake em up quick fresh whenever you want in 8-12 mins.
- Bake at 325* for 8 – 12 minutes until cookies just start to golden.
- Cool cookie on a cooling rack completely before decorating.
Once you have mastered these try making my Christmas favorites Chocolate Thin Mints !
Shop what you need here … Simply click the image to purchase what you need to get started now!
I am loving Amazon Prime!
Every thing comes so quick making my wifey life way easier to stay on top of everything and get everything I need at affordable prices with out leaving the house! When I am here with Andy and don’t have a chance to get away, I can easily get the things I need for the house or projects I’m working on delivered often the next day right to my front door. I was a huge skeptic of online shopping but when my sister started ordering things I was talking about, right from her phone and it literally showed up the next day I was hooked and i can even shop for gifts and have them sent right to the recipient! Hello free shipping for my contests and book clubs!